A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schervish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schervish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schervish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schervish graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schervish has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Schervish MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Schervish practice?
- Dr. Edward Schervish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Schervish practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.