A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schervish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schervish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schervish
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schervish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schervish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schervish graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schervish has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Schervish MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Schervish practice?
- Dr. Edward Schervish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Schervish practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.