Urologists
20952 E 12 Mile Rd
Ste 200
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
586-771-4820
Locations and availability (10)

Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Schervish took time to explain Prostrate Cancer options and did a detailed exam. I had been at a patientof another Urologist, when my biospy cameback positive he wanted to schedule surgery with 2 weeks. When I saw Dr. Schervish (took my records with me) heexplained I had options, one of which was watch and wait. I had a low grade of cancer and only one of twelve needle biopsies showed Cancer. I just had asecond biopsy (1 year after first) He promptly contacted me and said it was basically the same as first one with no spread or grade of cancer. Wants to seeme in March (6 month check-up). Very happy with the Doctor, words cannot express his concern and professional manner.

Aug 31st, 2010

My father was referred to Dr. Schervish for bladder cancer and our experience has been very satisfied. He is thorough in is diagnosis, compassionate when dealing with our elderly parents, warm and sympathetic. He took more than enough time during our office consultation to explain the disease, what procedures needed to take place to remove the cancer and what to expect with the follow up treatment. We all felt very comforted following our visit and have the utmost trust in Dr. Schervish.

Jun 8th, 2009

Wonderful Dr. Did the robotic prostatectomy on my husband with excellent results.