A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schirack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schirack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schirack graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schirack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Schirack DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Schirack practice?
- Dr. Edward Schirack has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schirack practices Gastroenterology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Gastroenterologists.