Dr. Edward Schlam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Schlam?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Edward Schlam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2015

Have been visiting the young doctor a year, nothing has been done for me except for "UV" room in each visit ( very "valuable: indeed in Florida where Sun's UV is far from short supply. Finally the doctor's time being spent with me was cut out to about 30 sec - not sure that he really was reading my file , he did not even know what my problems were. After that I quit. Recommendation : avoid this doctor and the office by all means. The only thing they are interested in is your payments, not you.

November 13th, 2015

Nice office, pleasant staff, very little wait time. However, doctor interaction feels extremely rushed. If you have questions, better ask them in two words or less. Exam is too quick & doesn't feel thorough. Never saw a doctor practically glide in & out with such speed, but in all fairness presenting problem has vastly improved. Hope it lasts and, if not, doc can learn to stop and LISTEN -- a quality he's lacking.

August 4th, 2015

I have bee a patient for 10 years and was seen today. As always, courteous on-time service. Removed a small lesion with no discomfort. I am totally comfortable with this experience and happily recommend Dr. Schlam to friends and colleagues looking for a dermatologist.

April 15th, 2015

My visit was great ! I found Dr. Schlam to be very knowledgeable and most importantly personable and easy to talk to. I expressed my concerns and he wasted no time in solving my issues. I will be referring friends and family to his practice .

March 31st, 2014

Terrible Doctor

I swear some of the reviews I've read are fake... abt how nice and how much time he spends with patients, yeah right! I came here a few years ago myself and for some reason went again with my brother. The doctor is not friendly, very short and does not explain anything. If you ask questions, since they sure don't take upon themselves to ask you any questions they look annoyed... bc I am just a dumb ol' patient who didn't go to med school and I must have the same thing they've seen a million times. The receptionist and staff are nice and it's a clean place. As for the Dr... I could be a Dr there. And whenever they prescribe something I don't know what it is or why. The ingredients are never listed nor do they explain what it is being given. Very impersonal.

February 8th, 2012

This was my first visit to Dr. Schlam's office. The receptionist was very nice. I requested to see the doctor and he came in but was in a rush to leave. He didn't ask me much and was talking over me to the nurse practitioner about what to do. It wasn't until I asked what the next step was that anything was explained to me. I noticed they were getting annoyed at my questions. Bottom line, I know the doctor/office is busy, but it just takes five minutes to get to know the patient.

September 13th, 2010

The Godfather of Dermatology

At age 26, I had stage 6 acne that 3 previous Dermatologist's could NOT manage. Dr. Schlam was the FIRST and ONLY dermatologist to completely CURE my terrible, out of control cystic acne! A terrible curse had been lifted.Dr. Schlam IS the GODFATHER of Dermatology!!

August 17th, 2009

Dr doesnt spend much time to explain and care about the patients. i work with a doctor thast been in practice for 30 yrs and patients are happy to come back and evn have a short chat with the doctor. I still wonder if my procedure was necessary because he didnt have much explanation to it.

February 7th, 2017