A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schloss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schloss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schloss
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Schloss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schloss, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schloss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schloss has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Janszen Schloss FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Schloss practice?
- Dr. Edward Schloss has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schloss practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.