A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schulman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Stephen Schulman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Edward Schulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Schulman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.