A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultheiss
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Schultheiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schultheiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Schultheiss MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. Edward Schultheiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schultheiss practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.