A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schumaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schumaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schumaker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumaker graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schumaker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Schumaker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Schumaker practice?
- Dr. Edward Schumaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Schumaker practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.