Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Schuster
Dr. Edward Schuster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Schuster is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT and Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT. Dr. Schuster has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Schuster has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Edward Schuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Shuaib Latif
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Stamford, CT 0 mi18
Dr. Antonio Colombo
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Stamford, CT 0 mi42