Learn more about Dr. Edward Sclamberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sclamberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclamberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sclamberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sclamberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclamberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sclamberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lazard Sclamberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Sclamberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Sclamberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sclamberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Orthopedic Surgeons.