A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sclamberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sclamberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclamberg
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Sclamberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sclamberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclamberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sclamberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lazard Sclamberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Sclamberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Sclamberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sclamberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.