A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Seidmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Seidmon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidmon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Seidmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Seidmon, MA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidmon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Seidmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Seidmon MA and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Seidmon practice?
- Dr. Edward Seidmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Seidmon practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.