A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Seidmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Seidmon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Seidmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidmon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Seidmon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seidmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. E J. Seidmon practice?
Dr. E Seidmon practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jackson Urologists.