A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Seidmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Seidmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidmon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Seidmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Seidmon, MA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidmon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Seidmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Seidmon MA and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Seidmon practice?
- Dr. Edward Seidmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Seidmon practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.