A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Seidmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Seidmon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Seidmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidmon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Seidmon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E James Seidmon MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. E J. Seidmon practice?
- Dr. E Seidmon has 5 office locations.
Dr. E Seidmon practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jackson Urologists.