A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Septimus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Septimus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Nocardia Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Septimus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Septimus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Med Ctr, Houston, Tx
- Memorial Hermann Sw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Septimus MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Septimus practice?
- Dr. Edward Septimus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Septimus practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Billings Internists and Billings Infectious Disease Doctors.