A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shadid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shadid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadid graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shadid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Shadid MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Shadid practice?
- Dr. Edward Shadid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Shadid practices Plastic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Shawnee, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.