A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalhoub graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shalhoub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Henry Shalhoub MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Shalhoub practice?
- Dr. Edward Shalhoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Shalhoub practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.