A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shalts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shalts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalts
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shalts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Shalts, DHT, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalts graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Shalts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shalts DHT and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward Shalts practice?
- Dr. Edward Shalts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Shalts practices Psychiatry near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and New York, NY.
See Nutley Psychiatrists.