A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shalts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shalts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Shalts, DHT, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalts graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Shalts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shalts DHT and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward Shalts practice?
- Dr. Edward Shalts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Shalts practices Psychiatry near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See Secaucus Psychiatrists.