A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lee Shapiro DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Edward Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.