A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Edward Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.