Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. CitySearch. DrScore. Kudzu.
Jul 17th, 2015

Worst dr ever.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT HEALTH UPDATES , EXAMINATION, AND HELPFUL INSTRUCTIONS ON CONTINUING GOOD HEALTH!

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. Edward Shapiro. He keeps me healthy.

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very efficient and professional,addressed all my concerns,even suggessed what I could do further to better myself healthwise

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

fast and friendly staff too

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was a patient of Dr Shapiro over 10yrs ago. Moved from area. Now I'm back. Great guy. Straight talking. No bs.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for eight years. He accurately diagnosed my needing a Colonoscopy, where pre-Cancerous Polyps where discovered and removed. He also accurately diagnosed a massive blood clot in my left leg. He helped save my life twice.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and shows real interest in my Health.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shapiro has been my primary care doctor for a number of years now and I believe the excellent rating I give him says it all.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful staff, great doctor. Always feel comfortable.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was a very good visit. As usual.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro has been my doctor for many years and I have never had any complaints about him.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very understanding and caring doctor

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Needed a timely appointment for illness. Received same day appointment and problem addressed.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is the best! He is in tune with me as a patient. He answers my questions and explains all in detail.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro was very welcoming and actually listened to all of my concerns, and was very engaged, unlike most doctors nowadays. I would definitely recommend him to others, as he is very down to earth.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor and staff and friendly.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good as always

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR FOR MY ANNUAL WELLNESS EXAM,EVERTHING WAS DONE IN A VERY PROFESSIONA MANNER STAMINA TEST,MEMORY TEST BREATHING TEST AND PHYSICAL TEST EVERTHING HE WAS DOING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME IN DETAIL,VERY WELL SATISFIED.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit; very friendly and professional.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am for some reason unable to give Dr. Shapiro five stars due to my tablet. I love the staff and feel very comfortable with Dr. Shapiro. I would and have referred this office to friends and family. :)

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro took the time to address my condition. He was very thorough and I am starting to feel much better now. Dr. Shapiro has a vast knowledge and is very good at asking questions to ensure the right diagnosis and treatment is provided.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional, friendly and great customer service

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Shapiro has always been personable and has always addressed any of my medical needs. He understands my concerns and provides actions I can take to improve my health.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Verry thorough.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This guy was the absolute worst ever! Arrogant, rude and disagreeable. As I was leaving, his staff apologized for his mood. They said he was having a bad day. It was 10AM. I left his office totally stressed out trying to figure what just happened.

Feb 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He goes over my records and checks details and makes sure I am up to date on all my areas of concern. I appreciate his friendly approach. I have total confidence in him as my doctor.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Wow! I walked out of his office in Shock! show details Wow! I walked out of his office in Shock!
by Bob Auerbach on Feb 8th, 2015

Arrogant, rude, condensending, disagreeable.. Can you believe I am talking about a Dr? I walked out of his office muttering "What just happened?" This was my only visit to Dr. Shapiro. His staff apologized to me telling me he had a bad day, but it was only 10:00 AM. When I requested my medical records be transferred to a new Dr. I was told all my previous records were thrown away and they had no legal obligation to save records from my previous long term Dr. that had retired. It was only 10 days since my visit to Dr. Shapiro that I requested the records be transferred. I just can't believe that a Dr. can be so awful. And I am as easy of a guy as there is to get along with. I left his office a mental wreck, didn't think it was possible. Oh well!! That's life!

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

he takes great care of me he and his staff are the best thanks Bob

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The old guy is still knicken, he's just a little older than my old self. But he' great to talk with, over 20 yrs hr's He's been my Dr.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great at always

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good older Doctor. Bit feisty at times but is up front with his patients and tells it like it is. Normally ready to answer all you questions.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Please consider Feb. 4th from 9 AM through 2:30 PM for a 2nd appt. Also available Friday, Feb. 6th after 1PM. Thank you for your interest in my care. Ron

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I trust in Dr. Shapiro. He has been my provider for many years!

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always feel very comfortable with Doctor Shapino, he explains everything very clear when you have questions and he study's very carefully before giving you any kind of medication. I have been using Doctor Shapino for years and his staff is the best.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro always makes me feel as if my personal health issues are his immediate concern and is willing to discuss and take time to discuss them with me.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Even though the wait was 40 minutes Dr.Shapiro never makes me feel rushed. I've gone to the good doctor for many years and will keep going as long as he has his practice .

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All is well as usual. Would recommend to all.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I greatly appreciated how fast Dr. Shapiro got me in for severe pain I was having, as well as his patience when I had difficulty with the cortisone shot. I left the office in far less pain than I walked in. I am grateful for the help.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional, great med.assistance and action taken to new patient, 3 1/2 years lung cancer person after brain tumor surgery and more medical "attractions.Switched by insurance to new doctor I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my visit.Thanks

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always my appointment with Dr. Shapiro and his staff are excellent. All my questions answered, I have no complaints.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always staff and doctor give us great treatment. They are the best! ????

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All of my concerns were addressed and I had a very thorough exam. Dr. Shapiro is very caring and wants to make sure his patients are well taken care of with any medical issues addressed.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro cures everything.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE DOCTOR EXAMINED ME AND MADE SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH,TOOK A BREATHING TEST AND CHECKED MY LUNGS FOR ANY OBSTRUCTIONS ALL IN ALL HE WAS VERY THOROUGH IN EVERTHING HE DID.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen this provider for some time. The staff is friendly and efficient as is the provider. I feel comfortable in asking questions about my health and feel satisfied that all of my health concerns are dealt with.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great knowing that Dr Sharpiro is on top of my medical needs, with all my reports updated. He takes time to discuss all my test results and makes sugguestions for things for me to improve on.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro addressed all my concerns and we came up with a plan of action to try and resolve the issues. And, the office crew was wonderful, as always! Thanks to all.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff are fantastic!!!!

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro was concerned about my problem and did their best to make sure I knew what was going on and addressed my problem as painlessly as possible.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been diligent in taking my hypertension medication. I also believe that I have emotional spikes in my blood pressure due to my son and his wife. When they are not doing well, I do not do well.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro has been my GP for many years. He is thorough and responds to my inquiries and requests. His front office staff are friendly and helpful.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent report on my current condition...clear and explained professionally.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think a FIVE STAR rating .says it all

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro communicates very effectively with his patients and is truly concerned about the wellness of the patients. I am of the impression that each of his patients are "unique " and deserve that special attention on each visit.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always the same Doctor Shapino explains everything very carefully. He is good doctor and I like him

AWSOME

Nov 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the office staff was easy to work with and it was very easy to get in and out right away.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Shapiro and all his associates. Friendly, efficient, and always thorough!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Shapiro always takes plenty of time with me and my concerns. And answers my questions.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Edward Shapiro has been my physician for a long time. I would not know who to talk to if he was not my doctor.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would like to say that my visit to Dr. Shapiro was satisfactory. My daughter came with me and she was concerned about some things and Dr. Shapiro answered her questions.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, very thorough, highly recommended.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is very concerned about the health of his patients. Easy to talk to. Addresses all issues. Takes the time needed not making you feel rushed. Thank you for great quality of health care.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's fun to visit, very unpretentious and unassuming. He has a wry and puckish sense of humor akin to my own.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, concerned and caring doctor.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with him. I have been going to him for a long time.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband recommended Dr. SHAPIRO to me as I kept putting off going to a doctor. I'm so glad I did go to see the Dr. He made me feel comfortable & did not rush me at all

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

ALL MY CONCERNS WERE ADDRESSED,VERY PROFICIENT IN HIS EXAMINATION,AND EXPLAINED EVERTHING TO ME THAT I NEED TO DO.I WOULD RECCOMEND DR. SHAPIRO TO EVERYONE THAT NEEDED A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro gives you the time to express any concerns you may have and actually listens.His staff is competent and attentive.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professionally thorough.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service always

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

None

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff, they are all very nice and helpful.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the dr and staff are all great

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a most pleasant appointment with Dr. Shapiro. The reason for the long wait time was mainly because I had paperwork to fill out as I had not been there for a length of time. He was very helpful with questions and answers.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excella my as always. I would recommend him 1000th over

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro does extremely well with all the restraints placed on him and other PCP's by the insurance companies that he services.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is an excellent doctor and his office sets appointments very quickly.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro: I have faith in your judgment. You present your professional opinion, and then it is up to his partner. You, "the patient."

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro saw me on short notice. He thoroughly covered my medical conditions and new medications after my recent hospital stay. I felt relieved after my appointment.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very informative and supportive and has a great sense of humor .

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I know I will feel better after I see Dr Edward Shapiro.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shapiro takes time and cares about his patients. My husband and I both use him as our primary care physician. He listens to concerns and wants to make sure his patients are getting the best possible care. He has a great support staff!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Shapiro for many year and have always received excellent service. I will continue seeing Dr. Shapiro in the future and I recommend him to my friends and family.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great as always!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Enjoyable visit

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointments are always within a timely manner. From the tome I check in I am treated with respect. Dr. Shapiro always takes the time to hear what I have to say. He always lets me know what is going on with my health.His nurses are respectful. I have

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit everything went smooth in and out with good commuication.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

vary informative as normal.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always concern from my dr about any issues i may have. he is the best and never rushes me at all.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best Dr. ever! :)

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our family has been going to Dr. Shapiro for 15 years and we love him. We even make sure that we select insurance that includes him as a provider, even if it costs a little more. We would highly recommend him.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro took needed time to go over with me the results of my blood test and worked to make sure my prescriptions were set up properly.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Talking with Dr. Shapiro is liking talking with a good friend. There's not a lot of "doctor-eze." He makes everything easy to understand and will answer any and all questions you might have. Very comfortable feeling visiting his office.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Discussed my concerns carefully. He is following up on a concern and will communicate as soon as he gets some answers.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE DOCTOR EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME,EVERY TESTS THAT I TOOK,WHAT I SHOULD DO TO CORRECT ANY PROBLEM AREAS,WHAT TEST I SHOULD HAVE TO PREVENT ANY POTENTIAL PROBLEMS, IN GENERAL A VERY GOOD VISIT

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is always asking the right questions and is concerned about getting the right information so that he can give you educated and knowledgeable answers to questions and concerns.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In the past, I've had more caring physicians. Doctors' who really show interest in their patients, more than earning revenue. Physicians who aren't scare of touching their patients, and believe them when they complain of specific pain.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Shapiro and staff and appreciate everything they have done for me.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome as usual no complaints

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Consistent review of overall health and laboratory tests.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Considering the multiple number of issues I came in with, I think Dr. Shapiro did quite well. A few hiccups but I also have new insurance and other things that have made me quite a challenge. Lets give us 6 months and then check back :)

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Primary Care - Nuff said

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fine job, answered all concerns we had.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommend him to others. He is a very good and helpful Doctor for me

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great dr.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro know about me better than myself and try to HELP my body better with Blood test / better Medications on market.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would (and HAVE) recommended Dr. Shapiro and his staff to my friends...

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr.Shapino for years. I had the opportunity of seeing other Doctors near my home but would not think of changing as he is a great Doctor.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DOCTOR SHAPIRO ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME TO ADDRESS ALL CONCERNS THAT I MAY HAVE. HE IS A GREAT DR AND SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING AS HE KEEPS UP ON ALL MEDICAL UPDATES, JUST LIKE I KEEP UP WITH ALL ACCOUNTING UPDATES.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great as usual - always gives me excellent care

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY APPOINTMENTS ARE ALWAYS SEEN WITHIN 10 MINUTES AND I AM NEVER RUSHED. MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND MY PROBLEMS ARE TREATED & SOLVED AS MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. A PROBLEM THAT NEEDS PROMPT ATTENTION IS ACCOMADATED.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome as always.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

N/A

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, it makes going to a doctor a lot easier knowing that you are treated as an individual and not as a number. The Doctor and staff are outstanding .

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with provider for many year and I would recommend him to friends and family!

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is a great Doctor.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, as always.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have a good visit with Dr. Shapiro.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I have ever been to. Listened to me and and with my input he gave me options on how to treat my problem. I highly recommend Dr Shapiro.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great Doctor got to talk to him rite away about my concerns

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is a unique, fun loving character. He listened to my concerns and advised with easy to understand terms. He should work on his spelling. :)

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have my issues resolved. Dr. Shapiro and his staff have always helped me in any problem I may have. I recommend him to my friends that are looking for a Dr.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What better can you say than "I'm happy with Dr. Shapiro and I have no complaints".

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasent vist good communication and took the time to explain what I needed to know.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro doesn't "mess around" and gets right to the point. He has a very pleasant demeanor and is easy to talk with. I feel extremely confident and trusting in Dr. Shapiro.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family and I have seen Dr. Shapiro for many years because he is very concerned with our over all health. Thank you to his staff who has always been there for us. :) very , very caring office.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shapiro is very thorough

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro and his staff are very personable, knowledgeable and efficient in dealing with me. My concerns were addressed and Dr. Shapiro quickly addressed any questions that I had.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Shapiro is the best, he always makes me feel that he has all the time needed to address any issues that I might have. I always feel that I receive the best care he can provide. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and answered all our pertinent medical status. Medical update results from quarterly blood tests were explained and were satisfactory.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE DOCTOR WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND WENT OVER EVERY CONCERN THAT I HAD,ALSO ADVISING ANY TESTS THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE DONE.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hundred percent satisfied with our visit.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Provider - Nuff Said

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

told me what i needed to know.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I am very happy to have him as my doctor.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust my doctor. I can talk to him about anything that was bothering me. He will help me solve my medical problems. He has been my doctor for years.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's Brilliant.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is very easy to talk to and answers all questions, when asked about things you want to know.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Gave me a thorough exam ,ordered info from other docs ,ordered blood work.and set follow up appointment

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

well informed Dr. who was very professional, courteous, and organized. I learned a great deal about my health, and I made another appointment to come back.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS, AND HAVE NEVER FOUND A DOCTOR THAT I CAN REALLY RELATE TOO UNITL I FOUND DR. SHAPIRO. DR SHAPIRO IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND MOST IMPORTANT TO ME HE IS CARING.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust him.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Shapiro for over 10 years. He has always been very good with diagnosis, treatment and willing to help me with any questions I may have.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shaprio and his associates are very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with Dr. Shapiro in every profession way.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Shapiro.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc Shapiro has been taking care of my family and me for several years. I'm not a person who has much faith in the medical profession any more, except for Doc Shapiro. He's the only Physician I trust.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly front office staff, got me the appt. without any problems this time and also previous apps..

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt, caring service every time...for years now. Highly recommended.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had an excellent relationship with Dr. Shapiro. He is always concerned about my well being, and is helpful in explaining what needs to be done about my health needs.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He always addresses the problem(s) and does an excellent job to take care of and research different ways to resolve the issue. My husband and I have been referred to many specialists by Doctor Shapiro but our trust is in him bottom line.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe I have been with Dr. Shapiro now for 3 year or more. I certainly wouldn't be a patient of his that long if I did not like him. He's more than just O.K., he's a lot of fun when you get to know him.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shapiro is very personable and takes his time to examine his patient. Highly recommend him.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Shapiro

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and helpful front office. Dr. Shapiro is personable and professional.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc has always addressed all of my concerns with professionallism. I have been a longtime patient 20 years. I have total trust in him.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great patient scheduling with appointments. No wait time. Professional and friendly.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Warning! Do your research before seeing this misfit. show details Warning! Do your research before seeing this misfit.
by Truth Teller on Aug 7th, 2013

i must be losing my mind. too much stress. Disciplinary action in another state  (8/31/2009) Action Taken: Probation Allegation of Complaint: Edward L. Shapiro, D.O.; License # 20A4201 Nature of Complaint: The physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state. Action Taken: The Osteopathic Medical Board of California has Revoked the physician's license to practice osteopathic medicine and surgery in the State of California. The revocation has been Stayed and the physician has been placed on Probation for a period of five years subject to various probationary terms and conditions.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
by Never Again on Jul 15th, 2013

Nothing to like about this Dr. Shapiro. Will never be back again. Staff very rude along with Shapiro's bedside manner. He yells, rants and acts disorientated. Gives no explanations for his accusations as will as his temper tantrums. Didn't spend more then 10 min. with me after waiting 40 min. total in waiting room and examination room. Never follows up after visit. Never in 41 yrs. have I seen a worst unclean looking Dr. along with his poor attitude and concern for a patient. I do not recommend him. Very poor service and lack of compassion.

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Shapiro is an average dr. I went in there regarding a lump on my leg. He couldn't figure out what the cause was and then he began asking over all health questions. Some of which I felt he should already know as I am a patient of his. I know he has more than one patient but he should be reviewing the patients chart before he sees his patients. I do not like doctors in general anyways and I have yet to find the one that will take care of me and not be so self serving. I feel that if you don't give him the answers he is expecting he doesn't like it.

Great office! show details Great office!
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Shapiro is friendly and professional. Recommend him to all my friends and family. Office staff answers phones fast and are very effecient

Dr. Shapiro's manager is a witch. show details Dr. Shapiro's manager is a witch.
Jun 25th, 2012

There is a saying a first impression is a lasting impression and it wasn't a good impression. I sprained my ankle from a hiking accident in January 2002. I called his assistant/manager and she turned out to be a real witch. I don't remember what I said to her that set her off and at one point she hung up on me. When I called back, she threatened to terminate my account so I swallowed my pride and apologized even though I did nothing wrong. I believe she took advantage of the fact that since my mobility was limited, she could take advantage of me however she saw fit. When things settled down, I had my appointment with Dr. Shapiro. He asked me what I do for a living. I told him I was taking film classes at Scottsdale Community College and he got rude with me telling me I was making a mistake not taking classes in Los Angeles. As soon as I was able to change my provider from Cigna to United Healthcare, I changed physicians. This office's bedside manner gets an F in my book.

Best Doctor and Staff in the world show details Best Doctor and Staff in the world
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr Shapiro is the best! The wait is never long. The staff are wonderful. It is a family run office w/his wonderful wife and beautiful daughter by his side, not to mention the rest of the crew...they are all like family. Doc surely cares and is not afraid to rebuke the unrepentent patient! His humor is witty and sacastic (the good kind). He is a sports nut as well as a man knowledgeable in a little bit of everything from current events to religion. But don't be scared away...the point is besides diagnosing and treating his patients he gets to know you personally and can hold an intelligent conversation and well as bring spirits up. My husband and I have been going to the good doctor for approximately 4 years and plan on going to him til we die, he dies or he retires...which ever come first...not fast :)

Not impressed with staff show details Not impressed with staff
May 6th, 2011

Very unprofessional. One of the staff members had no problem with yelling at me and using hand gestures. The other staff did not try to stop her or tell her to leave. My husband loves this doctor but because of the staff, he will not be going back there.

Very Rude Staff show details Very Rude Staff
by CD85027 at Citysearch on May 6th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Found out how rude the staff was. Very unprofessional. She actually yelled at me and started in with her hand gestures. I wonder if Dr. Shapiro knows how bad some of his staff is. I stopped going there after my first Dr. appointment. Now I am trying to make sure no one else goes back there, it is just not worth it. In my 20 years working in the hospital and with the public, I never yelled at a patient. She really needs a new line of work. One that doesn`t interact with people or require customer service skills.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for about 4 years. Occasionally wait times are long when they are busy. All of his diagnosis have been accurate and treatments effective and efficient. In one case he was able to recognize a specialists mistake in treating injuries from a motorcycle accident and recommended a different treatment plan that helped tremendously. I would strongly recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone seeking a family or primary care doctor.

Dr Shapiro and Staff are Great show details Dr Shapiro and Staff are Great
by Carl and Ann on Apr 20th, 2010

My husband and i have been seeing Dr Shapiro for over 16 years. He has always been very caring and careful in his diagnosis. Not many doctors have a sense of humor and not only does he have one but he is serious when discussing diagnosisWe would not trade him in ever!

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by C.G. Jones on Oct 6th, 2009

I've had Dr. Shapiro for over 18 years and I would not trade him for anyone else. I saw him by accident while under the care of and other Dr. and hesaw something the other Dr. had missed. If he hadn,t caught it when he did I'd probably be dead by now. Thank you Doc.

cheap doctor who doesnt care show details cheap doctor who doesnt care
by sonicmasd on Dec 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

when you walk into this guys office the first thing you notice are all the advisory notices to make sure they get paid. You can't make a general appointment to see the doctor, you either have to make one for a specific condition or a check up. so if you go in there with an ingrown toenail but have been having chest pains as well you have to chose which one you would like the precious doctor to spend 5 minutes looking at and then reschedule for him to spend another 5 minutes looking at the other.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
by phoenix122 on Feb 1st, 2007 on citysearch.com

There was a recent change in office staff, and the service I have received has been horrible ever since. I had to wait two weeks for a prescription to get called in to my pharmacy, and I had to call the doctors office multiple times to get it done. I gave

Read Full Review at citysearch.com