Dr. Edward Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Shapiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Walked out

Office greeter was lovely, followed by a frigid, unengaging beast. Then on to office workers, refuse to suggest they may be CNAs, RN, or any skilled folks to collect vitals. Then the doctor himself. Ten minutes of patronizing questions, challenges of what other providers have done, and ordering of costly tests that are not explained.

April 27th, 2016

I love dr Shapiro he's a great dr and always spends time with you that you need, and answers all my questions

July 18th, 2015

Worst dr ever.

February 8th, 2015

Wow! I walked out of his office in Shock!

Arrogant, rude, condensending, disagreeable.. Can you believe I am talking about a Dr? I walked out of his office muttering "What just happened?" This was my only visit to Dr. Shapiro. His staff apologized to me telling me he had a bad day, but it was only 10:00 AM. When I requested my medical records be transferred to a new Dr. I was told all my previous records were thrown away and they had no legal obligation to save records from my previous long term Dr. that had retired. It was only 10 days since my visit to Dr. Shapiro that I requested the records be transferred. I just can't believe that a Dr. can be so awful. And I am as easy of a guy as there is to get along with. I left his office a mental wreck, didn't think it was possible. Oh well!! That's life!

July 15th, 2013

Don't waste your time

Nothing to like about this Dr. Shapiro. Will never be back again. Staff very rude along with Shapiro's bedside manner. He yells, rants and acts disorientated. Gives no explanations for his accusations as will as his temper tantrums. Didn't spend more then 10 min. with me after waiting 40 min. total in waiting room and examination room. Never follows up after visit. Never in 41 yrs. have I seen a worst unclean looking Dr. along with his poor attitude and concern for a patient. I do not recommend him. Very poor service and lack of compassion.

October 9th, 2012

Dr. Shapiro is an average dr. I went in there regarding a lump on my leg. He couldn't figure out what the cause was and then he began asking over all health questions. Some of which I felt he should already know as I am a patient of his. I know he has more than one patient but he should be reviewing the patients chart before he sees his patients. I do not like doctors in general anyways and I have yet to find the one that will take care of me and not be so self serving. I feel that if you don't give him the answers he is expecting he doesn't like it.

July 18th, 2012

Great office!

Dr Shapiro is friendly and professional. Recommend him to all my friends and family. Office staff answers phones fast and are very effecient

October 29th, 2011

Best Doctor and Staff in the world

Dr Shapiro is the best! The wait is never long. The staff are wonderful. It is a family run office w/his wonderful wife and beautiful daughter by his side, not to mention the rest of the crew...they are all like family. Doc surely cares and is not afraid to rebuke the unrepentent patient! His humor is witty and sacastic (the good kind). He is a sports nut as well as a man knowledgeable in a little bit of everything from current events to religion. But don't be scared away...the point is besides diagnosing and treating his patients he gets to know you personally and can hold an intelligent conversation and well as bring spirits up. My husband and I have been going to the good doctor for approximately 4 years and plan on going to him til we die, he dies or he retires...which ever come first...not fast :)

May 7th, 2011

Not impressed with staff

Very unprofessional. One of the staff members had no problem with yelling at me and using hand gestures. The other staff did not try to stop her or tell her to leave. My husband loves this doctor but because of the staff, he will not be going back there.

March 14th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for about 4 years. Occasionally wait times are long when they are busy. All of his diagnosis have been accurate and treatments effective and efficient. In one case he was able to recognize a specialists mistake in treating injuries from a motorcycle accident and recommended a different treatment plan that helped tremendously. I would strongly recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone seeking a family or primary care doctor.

February 9th, 2011

I like this Dr.

April 21st, 2010

Dr Shapiro and Staff are Great

My husband and i have been seeing Dr Shapiro for over 16 years. He has always been very caring and careful in his diagnosis. Not many doctors have a sense of humor and not only does he have one but he is serious when discussing diagnosisWe would not trade him in ever!