Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 27th, 2016

I love dr Shapiro he's a great dr and always spends time with you that you need, and answers all my questions

Jul 17th, 2015

Worst dr ever.

Wow! I walked out of his office in Shock! show details Wow! I walked out of his office in Shock!
by Bob Auerbach on Feb 8th, 2015

Arrogant, rude, condensending, disagreeable.. Can you believe I am talking about a Dr? I walked out of his office muttering "What just happened?" This was my only visit to Dr. Shapiro. His staff apologized to me telling me he had a bad day, but it was only 10:00 AM. When I requested my medical records be transferred to a new Dr. I was told all my previous records were thrown away and they had no legal obligation to save records from my previous long term Dr. that had retired. It was only 10 days since my visit to Dr. Shapiro that I requested the records be transferred. I just can't believe that a Dr. can be so awful. And I am as easy of a guy as there is to get along with. I left his office a mental wreck, didn't think it was possible. Oh well!! That's life!

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
by Never Again on Jul 15th, 2013

Nothing to like about this Dr. Shapiro. Will never be back again. Staff very rude along with Shapiro's bedside manner. He yells, rants and acts disorientated. Gives no explanations for his accusations as will as his temper tantrums. Didn't spend more then 10 min. with me after waiting 40 min. total in waiting room and examination room. Never follows up after visit. Never in 41 yrs. have I seen a worst unclean looking Dr. along with his poor attitude and concern for a patient. I do not recommend him. Very poor service and lack of compassion.

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Shapiro is an average dr. I went in there regarding a lump on my leg. He couldn't figure out what the cause was and then he began asking over all health questions. Some of which I felt he should already know as I am a patient of his. I know he has more than one patient but he should be reviewing the patients chart before he sees his patients. I do not like doctors in general anyways and I have yet to find the one that will take care of me and not be so self serving. I feel that if you don't give him the answers he is expecting he doesn't like it.

Great office! show details Great office!
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Shapiro is friendly and professional. Recommend him to all my friends and family. Office staff answers phones fast and are very effecient

Best Doctor and Staff in the world show details Best Doctor and Staff in the world
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr Shapiro is the best! The wait is never long. The staff are wonderful. It is a family run office w/his wonderful wife and beautiful daughter by his side, not to mention the rest of the crew...they are all like family. Doc surely cares and is not afraid to rebuke the unrepentent patient! His humor is witty and sacastic (the good kind). He is a sports nut as well as a man knowledgeable in a little bit of everything from current events to religion. But don't be scared away...the point is besides diagnosing and treating his patients he gets to know you personally and can hold an intelligent conversation and well as bring spirits up. My husband and I have been going to the good doctor for approximately 4 years and plan on going to him til we die, he dies or he retires...which ever come first...not fast :)

Not impressed with staff show details Not impressed with staff
May 6th, 2011

Very unprofessional. One of the staff members had no problem with yelling at me and using hand gestures. The other staff did not try to stop her or tell her to leave. My husband loves this doctor but because of the staff, he will not be going back there.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for about 4 years. Occasionally wait times are long when they are busy. All of his diagnosis have been accurate and treatments effective and efficient. In one case he was able to recognize a specialists mistake in treating injuries from a motorcycle accident and recommended a different treatment plan that helped tremendously. I would strongly recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone seeking a family or primary care doctor.

Dr Shapiro and Staff are Great show details Dr Shapiro and Staff are Great
by Carl and Ann on Apr 20th, 2010

My husband and i have been seeing Dr Shapiro for over 16 years. He has always been very caring and careful in his diagnosis. Not many doctors have a sense of humor and not only does he have one but he is serious when discussing diagnosisWe would not trade him in ever!

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by C.G. Jones on Oct 6th, 2009

I've had Dr. Shapiro for over 18 years and I would not trade him for anyone else. I saw him by accident while under the care of and other Dr. and hesaw something the other Dr. had missed. If he hadn,t caught it when he did I'd probably be dead by now. Thank you Doc.