Dr. Edward Shen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Shen?

October 1st, 2015

my entire experience with dr. shen, his staff and all those at queen's heart center in honolulu was excellent. they were all very caring, professional and gave me great confidence regarding the success of my procedure.

March 11th, 2015

Top Notch, Caring Cardiologist

I have seen Dr Shen each quarter since mid-2004 when he saved my life. Four months earlier another cardiologist inserted an undersized (defective) stent in my heart. That stent collapsed and began restricting proper blood flow. Fortunately Dr Shen, who was highly recommended was available to care for me. Dr Shen inserted a larger and proper type of stent inside the defective ( 50 cent kind) that the previous cardiologist had inserted, which had collapsed. Since May 2004, my heart has functioned properly. Aside of some current artery clogging of which is being taken care of at Queens Med Cen. Dr Shen remains on the top of my list for Highest Quality Cardiologists. He's Darn Good, thank God!

January 30th, 2015

Best Doctor ever I could not say Thank you enough !!

Doctor and staff both are great . I had a wonderful visit every Time.

March 13th, 2014

Waiting time just to get a first time appointment was over a month. The staff is very friendly. But waiting times are extremely long. Once in the examination room it still took a long time to be seen by Dr Shen only to have him spent less than 5 minutes going through my case. Didn't seem to review my previous tests or take any time to address my questions and concerns. Very disappointed with his bedside manners and not taking the time to discuss a differential diagnosis. It takes about another month just to get a follow up visit. Would recommend this doctor at all. Really bad experience overall.

May 21st, 2013

Justice (ret.) Hawai'i Supreme Court

Dr. Shen is a n exceptional doctor with excellent diagnostic skills and a warm bedside manner. As a result he has many patients, each of which is important to him and demands his full attention. Sometimes there is a waiting period in his office because another patient in the hospital needs more attention than expected by the doctor. This is to be expected when a doctor with Dr. Shen's skills is your doctor. Many patients need him, for good reason--he saves lives. If he is your doctor, you are very fortunate. I know I am.

November 29th, 2012

Dr Shen slow to boat to China

Waited 4 hours in his office to see Doctor. Not cool. Very common this Doctor is busy.

May 12th, 2010

Rating from a Patient's family member

My dad was recently referred by his primary physician from the Big Island of Hawaii to Dr. Edward Shen. Dr. Shen was very courteous and professional in his dealings with my dad and our family members. He accurately diagnosed my Dad's heart issue. He was very caring with all of us, and I would certainly recommend him to others requiring his professional care.

October 20th, 2016