A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sherwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sherwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sherwin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sherwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Sherwin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Sherwin practice?
- Dr. Edward Sherwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sherwin practices Gastroenterology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Gastroenterologists.