A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shlasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shlasko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlasko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shlasko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Shlasko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlasko graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shlasko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shlasko MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Shlasko practice?
- Dr. Edward Shlasko has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Shlasko practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Glendale, AZ.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Pediatric Surgeons.