A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shlasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shlasko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlasko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shlasko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Shlasko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlasko graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shlasko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shlasko MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Shlasko practice?
- Dr. Edward Shlasko has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Shlasko practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Glendale, AZ.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Pediatric Surgeons.