A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Grant Shore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Shore practice?
- Dr. Edward Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Shore practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.