A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shubert is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubert graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Shubert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elmer Shubert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Shubert practice?
- Dr. Edward Shubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Shubert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.