A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Shubert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shubert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shubert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubert graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Shubert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elmer Shubert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Shubert practice?
- Dr. Edward Shubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Shubert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.