A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Shubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubert graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shubert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Shubert practice?
Dr. Edward Shubert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.