Dr. Edward Sigall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Sigall?

June 1st, 2011

Dr Sigall is hands down the most amazing doctor out there. He delivered my triplets in 2009. I can't begin to tell you how difficult this pregnancy was, from the begining I was high risk and the fact that it was my first pregnancy I had a lot of fears and questions. He took the time to make sure I understood everything that was happening and when I was admitted to the hospital at just a day shy of 26 weeks, I was terrified. He was there with me EVERY DAY! I was able to make it to 31 weeks and have 3 beautiful, healthy babies. He is the reason why I have my miracles today. I truley believe that if I was not under his care that I could have lost my babies. He is truley amazing, for anyone looking for an AMAZING doctor please go and experiance him for yourself.

May 18th, 2011

The Best of the Best!

Dr. Sigall delivered both of my babies. My first was a very difficult pregnancy resulting in a very pre-mature birth. Dr. Sigall was AMAZING through the entire ordeal. He was with my every single step of the way, above and beyond what I have ever experienced from a doctor. With my daughter I had yet another difficult pregnancy and my delivery ( a c-section) was complicated but Dr. Sigall was so calm and skilled that I new I was in great care and all would be fine. He is very thorough, patient and understanding. He is truly the most competent Dr. I have ever met. I trust him with my life, Literally!

January 4th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever

Dr Sigall is truely the best doctor I have ever had. He delivered both of my babies. He is truely a doctor that I would trust with my whole life. My cousin had her triplets while under his care and he took the time to visit her at the hospital everyday while she was on bed rest. Dr Sigall thank you so much for everything.

June 10th, 2010

Doctor Sigall is the best doctor I know of.

Doctor Sigall delivered both of my babies. He maintains a solo practice, which means that other than a couple of vacations a year, he is on call every day, and I think it is because he is simply the best, most conscientious doctor around. He keeps up with the medical literature, is willing and able to discuss all issues with patients, and is extraordinarily caring. He is patient and has an excellent bedside manner. I had some non-OB/GYN issues come up postpartum and Dr. Sigall went well beyond what I would generally expect to assist me. I recommend him to all my friends.

May 21st, 2010

Extremely Special Doctor!

There could never be enough words to explain what a great doctor and person Dr. Sigall is. Through three very tough pregnancies he was there for me, and made sure my beautiful babies were born healthy and happy! He has always gone the extra mile for me, and has gone above and beyond what most docs would do. Not only did he keep me healthy, but helped me through some tough times after giving birth by talking to me for over an hour in the hospital. I will never forget that. Any woman who makes her way into his office should consider herself blessed by being in the presence of a great doctor, who is unique, extremely proffessional,and truly cares.

May 1st, 2009

Dr. Sigall saw me through three pregnancies and deliveries- he is an absolute gem- an old time doctor who is incredibly thorough and cautious. I whole-heartedly recommend him- and have sent in a handful of girlfriends who all feel the same way.

April 14th, 2009

wouldn't go back

Short, avoids eye contact, poor staff, long waits, my wife waited over 1 hour in pain and then he said to get advil, seems to be self-absorbed and not very caring

July 3rd, 2016