Learn more about Dr. Edward Skol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Skol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Skol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skol graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Skol MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Skol practice?
- Dr. Edward Skol has 11 office locations.
Dr. Edward Skol practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Rheumatologists.