A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Skorpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Skorpinski, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skorpinski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skorpinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Skorpinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skorpinski graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Skorpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Skorpinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Skorpinski practice?
- Dr. Edward Skorpinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Skorpinski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Pediatricians.