A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Skorpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Skorpinski, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Skorpinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skorpinski graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Skorpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Skorpinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Skorpinski practice?
- Dr. Edward Skorpinski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Edward Skorpinski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wyomissing, PA.