Learn more about Dr. Edward Skorpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Skorpinski, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skorpinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skorpinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Skorpinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skorpinski graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Skorpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Skorpinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Skorpinski practice?
- Dr. Edward Skorpinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Skorpinski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Pediatricians.