Dr. Edward William Skorpinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Skorpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Skorpinski, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Skorpinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skorpinski graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skorpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skorpinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Skorpinski practice?
Dr. Edward Skorpinski practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Anesthesiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blandon, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians, Reading Allergists, and Reading Anesthesiologists.