A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sladek, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sladek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sladek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sladek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sladek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Sladek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Sladek practice?
- Dr. Edward Sladek has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sladek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.