A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sladek, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sladek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sladek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sladek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sladek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Sladek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Sladek practice?
- Dr. Edward Sladek has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sladek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.