A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sladek, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sladek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sladek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sladek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Sladek practice?
Dr. Edward Sladek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.