Dr. Edward Alan Slosberg MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Slosberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Slosberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slosberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slosberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slosberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance