A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Slosberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Slosberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Slosberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slosberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slosberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Slosberg MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Slosberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Slosberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Slosberg practices Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Gastroenterologists.