A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Smith, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Smith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Edward Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Smith practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Internists, Thornton Pulmonologists, and Thornton Sleep Medicine Doctors.