A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Solow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solow
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Solow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Solow MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Solow practice?
- Dr. Edward Solow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Solow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.