A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Solow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solow
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Solow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Solow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Solow MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Solow practice?
- Dr. Edward Solow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Solow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.