A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sottile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sottile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Sottile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Sottile MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Sottile practice?
- Dr. Edward Sottile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Sottile practices Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.