A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Southern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Southern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Southern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Southern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Southern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Southern graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Southern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Paul Southern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Southern practice?
- Dr. Edward Southern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Southern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Sterling Surgeons.