A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Southern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Southern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Southern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Southern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Southern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Southern graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Southern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Paul Southern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Southern practice?
- Dr. Edward Southern has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Southern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Orthopedic Surgeons.