A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Spangenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Spangenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangenthal
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Spangenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangenthal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Spangenthal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Spangenthal MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Spangenthal practice?
- Dr. Edward Spangenthal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Spangenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.