A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Spangenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Spangenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangenthal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Spangenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangenthal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Spangenthal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Spangenthal MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Spangenthal practice?
- Dr. Edward Spangenthal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Spangenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.