Dr. Edward Spiegel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2014
21 years of service
Well, Dr. Spiegal's personality, "it is what it is". However he is a brilliant doctor. He has had my daughter from birth, she is now 21 and he's still her peds. I've recommended him to my family members and they all go to Dr. Spiegal. He's no nonsense and not one for small talk, but he knows what he's doing and does it well. All of my daughters diagnosis were on point, he answers all my questions, always available to me oncall with emergencies. His bedside manners are left to be desired but I have thick skin it doesn't bother me and works well. As long as my kid is properly diagnosed, health concerns taking seriously I have no problems. If you looking for small talk this isn't the place for you. He's there to treat, diagnosis and that's it. I love him and wouldn't have any other way. I remember I was in between insurances, he still took my daughter in and worked something out in pricing. So he does have a heart. :-)

November 5th, 2012
PAtty *amazing doctor *
Dr. Spiegel is an amazing doctor. he actually sits and listens to your concerns. My kids prior ped never took the time to sit and talk to me. I always felt rushed. thats why we switched to Dr. Spiegel. he actually cares about children. exspecially kids who are sick. My kids love him and I know they are well taken care of. The nurse and receptionist are really sweet and caring towards the kids and parents. when my child is sick they always bring them in. I highley reccomend DR SPiegel to EVERYONE!!

August 28th, 2012
Hate him!!!
I hate this doctor! If I have a general question about my child, I got a snide comment in return. He would only see us for appointments before my husband lost his job and we used CHIP. Then he would never see us and even falsly diagnosed issues over the phone. I didn't need ear drops for a stomach virus! I cannot say enough horrible things about him. Plenty of other pediatricians that actually care. Go somewhere else.

May 8th, 2012
GREAT OFFICE AND STAFF

August 1st, 2011
Left and never going back
My son was a patient of Dr. Speigels since he was born. He always screamed his head off whenever the Dr was in the room. Finally as my son got older he told me it was because the Doctor scares him. He should not deal with children at all, maybe at one time he was good with kids but not anymore. Also the office policies are ridiculous! I have been fighting with them to get my childs records for months now and its always something new why they can't send them. Stay away!

October 29th, 2009
Miss
I trust Dr. Speigel with all my heart. He's been my doctor for 17 years and I know he cares about my well-being. His professionalism is superb; I have the utmost respect for him as a doctor and a person.Furthermore, it's a plus that he has a great staff.

September 30th, 2009