Dr. Edward Spilker MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015
He saved my life. I am 58 years old and stubborn. Dr. Spilker pushed me to get a colonoscopy. He and his staff called me no less than three times even offering to make an appointment for me. I have stage three colon cancer but will survive thanks to a pushy, caring doctor.

March 31st, 2015
The kind of doctor you almost never see anymore.
I love coming to Dr. Spilker and have referred him to many. He is the type of old-school doctor your don't see any more. He calls back, PERSONALLY, when he says he will. He has picked up the office phone, he makes personal calls for referrals if he thinks you need it quickly and he'll have more sway, you might even see him saunter in the waiting room to chat with patients. He is a small practice and you can tell he is a doctor because he loves being a doctor. They always make time to have me seen. His nurses are also fantastic and welcoming. I couldn't be happier to have stumbled on this office.

September 17th, 2014
I Hope Dr. Spilker is Ageless
Dr. Spilker has taken care of my parents, my family, and many of my friends. When the day comes that he retires, he will be difficult to replace. You don't get this kind of personal care from most doctors these days. He takes all the time you need, he is accurate in his diagnosis, he advocates for his patients with other doctors, and leaves no stone unturned. (And you never leave the office without hearing the joke of the day!)

October 21st, 2013
Very caring
My husband and I have been patients if Dr. Spilker for several years. He is extremely through and is well versed on current medications. He will not fail to seek advice from other doctors regarding his concerns. You may have a wait and a longer visit than in some practices, but it is a result of his care and focus on your particular case. I prefer to forfeit a little of my time rather than be a number rushed through another practice that has a daily patient quota. The most positive factor is that we know Dr. Spilker cares for us.

July 30th, 2010
Caring Doctor
Dr. Spilker has treated my elderly parents, my immediate family, and many of my extended family. He is always kind, caring, and genuinely interested in your problems. He listens to the patient and takes your feelings into consideration. His staff is very caring, also, and loyal to his practice. He has managed medical conditions for my family and he goes above and beyond in his personal touch. I highly recommend him. The staff is very helpful in arranging appointments and in communicating by phone.

December 14th, 2009
A good laugh heals most
Dr Spilker is a great doctgor. Ive been going to him for years now. And I truly value his opinions, and dignosis. One thing I have always enjoyed about seeing him is that everytime I see him he always has a good joke. Even if its a bad joke it always makes me laugh. Its professionalism witha little humor. Always a great combination!

June 1st, 2017