A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Stack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Stack practice?
- Dr. Edward Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stack practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.