A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stadtmauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stadtmauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadtmauer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Stadtmauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stadtmauer, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadtmauer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stadtmauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Stadtmauer FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Stadtmauer practice?
- Dr. Edward Stadtmauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stadtmauer practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.