A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stadtmauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stadtmauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stadtmauer, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadtmauer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stadtmauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Stadtmauer FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Stadtmauer practice?
- Dr. Edward Stadtmauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stadtmauer practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.