A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stanford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanford graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Salem Township Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Stanford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stanford practice?
- Dr. Edward Stanford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stanford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Delta, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, IL and Memphis, TN.
See Delta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.