A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Staub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Staub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Staub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
- Surgery Center Of Fairfield County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Staub practice?
Dr. Edward Staub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.