A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Staub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Staub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Staub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
- Surgery Center Of Fairfield County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Staub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Staub practice?
- Dr. Edward Staub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Staub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.