A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Staub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staub
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Staub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Staub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
- Surgery Center Of Fairfield County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Staub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Staub practice?
- Dr. Edward Staub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Staub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Fairfield Surgeons.