A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stehel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stehel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stehel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stehel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Justin Stehel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stehel practice?
- Dr. Edward Stehel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stehel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.