A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stehel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stehel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stehel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Justin Stehel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stehel practice?
- Dr. Edward Stehel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stehel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.