Dr. Edward Thomas Stern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Occupational Allergy, and Transplant medicine acute renal failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance