A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Stern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Stern practice?
- Dr. Edward Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stern practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists and Grand Rapids Internists.