A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Stern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Stern practice?
- Dr. Edward Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stern practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists and Grand Rapids Internists.