A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stewart, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Stewart DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Edward Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.