A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stewart, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Stewart DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Edward Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.