A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD STOCKTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. EDWARD STOCKTON, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. STOCKTON graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. STOCKTON has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center