A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stockton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stockton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stockton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Stockton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Stockton practice?
- Dr. Edward Stockton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stockton practices Anesthesiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists.