A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stokes is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Glenning Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Edward Stokes has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.