Dr. Edward Stolarski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Stolarski?

October 12th, 2017

As good as it gets...

Heard nothing great things about Dr. Stolarski and he 100% lived up to his reputation. His staff and PAs should share this compliment, as well as the nurses, aides and PTs at Sarasota Memorial. Hip replacement op took 25 minutes, and I was in my room and walking around (with a walker) 4 hours later!

June 16th, 2017

great physician

total hip replacement, went smooth, professional, and quick.

June 15th, 2017

Anterior Right Hip Replacement

This practice is just terrific. I had very bad osteoporosis in my right hip with lots of pain. I was referred to Dr. Stolarski by a friend who had surgical hip replacement by him and who now plays golf twice a week and tennis three times a week. I'm only two weeks out but am not using any devices. Pain is not bad and I have quite a bit of mobility.

March 11th, 2017

This is the doctor to see if you need a hip.

Originally I first picked Dr Stolarski from the internet because of the last three letters of his name. Then I started to research him and the more I read the more I was impressed. My hip had been bad for seven years. I kept telling myself it would get better. When I met Dr Stolarski he said "You will arrive at Sarasota Memorial Hospital early in the morning. I'll see you before surgery. The surgery will take between 30 and 45 Minutes. (38 minutes) After surgery I'll go outside and tell your wife everything went fine. You'll walk with a walked that afternoon and be discharged the next day. You'll have in home PT for two weeks and then just walk" Everything went just as he said. After my two week checkup I was off to Pinecraft Park. Using my cane on the dirt trails I was able to photograph the newly fledged Barred Owl Chick. The next day, my last with in home PT we walked a half mile, up and down two flights of stairs without the use of the cane. Everything about Dr Stolarski's team and Sarasota Memorial Hospital was first class.

February 28th, 2017

Reputation is well deserved!!

I feel so fortunate that when I called in to see someone regarding my bursitis that I was given Dr. Stolarski. As it turned out, I needed a hip replacement and everyone I came across in their office waiting room that had him as their surgeon and even some other doctors told me I was in the best possible hands. My results are excellent and the surgery even took away my bursitis which they never promised it would do because they couldn't be sure. One leg was longer than the other and now even that is corrected. Also, the PA's are so great! They freely answer all your questions and give you all the time you need to feel assured. I give Dr. Stolarski, his PA's, the nurses and office staff the best possible rating. To top it off, my experience at Sarasota Hospital was amazing and one of the best I have ever had.

February 17th, 2017

Dr. Stolarski is the best! He thoroughly explains everything to you prior to your surgery and I had the upmost confidence in his ability to do my knee replacement surgery. My results have been fabulous so far and would never consider going to another orthopedic doctor.

February 16th, 2017

Dr. Stolarski came highly recommended and every nurse I spoke to said he had operated on one of their parents/relatives. I would say that tells you who they think is the best! I am 3-4 weeks out and it is looking good. My one problem was that I had a low potassium count and Dr. Stolarski was concerned enough to have me have a blood test after I left the hospital and asked for me to follow up on it. The home health nurse sent in my blood work to his office within a day or 2 and when I followed up with his assistant, they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I finally got the results when I went in to have my staples out. The day after the surgery I received a lovely bouquet of roses in my hospital room.....from Dr. Stolarski......very nice!!

February 10th, 2017

A Genuine Expert

Dr Stolarski and his team were the absolute best! He had compassionate concern with a touch of humor. I was nervous about a knee replacement after already suffering a stroke years before. I am being discharged from home therapy today, and it has only been two weeks since my surgery!! Thank you Dr. And James for your excellent care.

February 5th, 2017

Talented surgeon with and competent,caring staff.

Had a total knee replacement in Nov.,2016 and was very satisfied with the surgery and pre and post op care.

January 20th, 2017

The best orthopedic surgeon...right here in Florida.

So happy that the BEST is right here on Florida's Sun Coast. Very impressed with the doctor's detailed explanation of the problem, the options, the resolution, and - most of all - the skills of this magnificent surgeon. He exudes confidence to the proper degree and you just KNOW after the consultation that you've made the right choice of surgeons. The feeling is manifested to the highest degree post-surgery when you experience the miracle-like work of Dr. Stolarski. He has surrounded himself with the best staff in each of the relevant disciplines. His anterior hip replacement method is unmatched; minimal pain, first walk 3 hours after surgery, home in 2 days, pain-free walking in two weeks. Life is good; thanks Dr. Stolarski.

January 13th, 2017

Unbelievable result for hip replacement

5 weeks after receiving my new hip i was walking 30 miles per week. I was back to work 14 days after the operation, unassisted- no walker, no cane!

September 30th, 2016

What an Amazing experience

Seriously, I am back to doing everything I love! I had severe arthritis. I could not walk a block. I used a cane all the time. Dr Stolarski replaced my hip, I went home the next day. I am now playing pickle ball and my hip feels normal! I am so grateful