Learn more about Dr. Edward Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stoll, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jordan Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Stoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons.