A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stopa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stopa, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stopa graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Stopa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gregory Stopa MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Stopa practice?
- Dr. Edward Stopa has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stopa practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pathologists.