A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Strauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Strauss DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Edward Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Strauss practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.