A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Strauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Strauss DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Edward Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Strauss practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.