Overall Review

3.1

December 17th, 2015
This So called Medical practice is probably the most inept, inconsiderate, unresponsive, and uncaring group of individuals I have encountered. I never received a call back regarding my xrays even though my hand is in severe pain... incredibly inept!

February 25th, 2015
Horrible staff and bedside manner.

February 27th, 2014
Possible Ethics Complaint
My husband went to see Dr. Stogach about some health concerns. Blood work was ordered. My husband has attempted to reach Dr. Strogach for over 3 weeks about the results of the blood work and still has not heard from him. To add salt to the would the office staff is terrible and rude. Avoid this office at all costs. I would give "0" stars if I could.

February 22nd, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
DR.STROGACH IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE SEEN. I AM A 48 YEAR OLD MALE WITH LOTS OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS. DR.STROGACH HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ME FOR 11 YEARS NOW OTHER DOCTORS IN MY PAST HAD ME ON PAIN KILLERS AND OTHER MEDICATIONS WHEN STROGACH READ MY HISTORY HE, FIRST COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE OTHER DOCTORS HAVE DONE TO ME AND HOW THAY WERE TREATING THE PROBLEMS. HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID OK WERE GOING TO DO THIS MY WAY WELL HIS WAY WORKED AND IS STILL WORKING HE GOT ME BACK HEALTHY AGAIN AND OFF PAIN MEDS. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS I HAVE RECOMENDED HIM TO ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

August 24th, 2012
Good doctor
First off the phone number is 425-2236.4252155 is the Ophthalmology department.I have used him for years and wouldn't change my pcp.He has always shown how much he cares and he has always been someone I can talk to.As a female not wanting to have a male doctor ever again due to experiences when I was younger, the fact that I've used him for four years now should tell you enough!

April 28th, 2012
Dr. Strogach is a great doctor that has excellent bedside manner and knowledge of medicine. His ability to hone in on issues and diagnose a condition are the best that I have seen. My husband and I highly recommend him.

November 10th, 2009
Dr. Strogach is the shining star of Huntington Medical Group's family practice (which consists of at least 4 other doctors). He takes the time to explain information and is a genuinely caring person. I would reccomend him without reservation.