A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stroh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Stroh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stroh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Meir Stroh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Edward Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stroh practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.