A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Swibinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Swibinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Swibinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swibinski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swibinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swibinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance