A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Swibinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Swibinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Swibinski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swibinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Swibinski MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Swibinski practice?
- Dr. Edward Swibinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Swibinski practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Endocrinologists.